BECOME A MEMBER
We welcome your participation in the WANP! Whether you support our profession with just your dollars or with both money and time, your participation will benefit both your own practice and the growth of our profession as a whole.
Your membership in the WANP supports our primary mission: to support our members and advocate for naturopathic medicine in Washington State. With your contributions, we work to protect and advance naturopathic scope of practice, increase public awareness of naturopathic medicine, provide quality continuing medical education, and host events aimed at building community in our profession. We also strive to keep you informed about changes that may impact you, such as new continuing education requirements, COVID-19 regulations, and more.
WANP offers monthly payment options!
To sign up for this service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Naturopathic medicine is one part science, one part art, and one part politics." ~ John Bastyr, DC, ND
The WANP is the active voice for naturopathic medicine in state legislation and policy-making. This is essential for our profession to grow and mature and is a primary benefit of membership. Our broad scope of practice and recognition as primary care physicians in Washington is directly due to the involvement and advocacy efforts of the WANP.
The WANP works to raise public and political awareness of naturopathic medicine in Washington State. We endeavor to gain support for issues such as insurance reimbursement parity, the protection and advancement of naturopathic scope of practice, and the promotion of our medicine to provide sustainability and increased growth for our profession.
The WANP is our professional community in Washington. Creating a public presence for our profession and unifying our voices is more powerful and effective than going it alone. It is much easier to hear the voices of all the NDs in the state, united around our common goals than to hear the whispers of individuals and their patients.
Your support enables us to provide you the following benefits:
- Legislative and regulatory representation in Olympia.
- Your practice profile on FindaNaturalDoctor.com. (For professional members)
- WANP members-only Facebook group.
- The following money-savers:
- Member discounts on conferences, events, and recordings from WANP.
- Free subscription to EcoParent magazine.
- Free continuing education videos and a 20% discount on subscriptions from Dr Journal Club.
- A 20% discount on tax preparation and some accounting services from Gresham Financial.*
- A 20% discount on orders of premium non-alcoholic wine alternatives from Rock Grace.*
- A 15% discount on subscription services from doxy.me.*
- A 10% discount on personal chef services from The Secret Ingredient.*
- A 10% discount on website design & marketing services from Logic Inbound Healthcare Marketing.
- A 10% discount on Malpractice Liability coverage through Aegis Insurance.
- A 5% discount on Malpractice Liability coverage through NCMIC.
- A 5% discount on income protection (disability) insurance from Wallingford Financial.
And that is only the beginning. Remember: your active participation in the WANP will bring your specific concerns to the forefront and help shape the development of our profession. There is no greater way to influence the future of naturopathic medicine than to get involved with your most committed peers and partners.
*E-mail email@example.com to receive your discount code!
This level of membership is for licensed naturopathic physicians. Those NDs who hold an active licenses in Washington State must be in good standing with the Department of Health. Professional membership includes a personal practice profile at www.FindaNaturalDoctor.com (for those who are currently in practice). Monthly payment options are available. Price varies depending on time in practice.
We welcome membership from those who take an active interest in naturopathic medicine. If you would like to support the mission of the WANP - to promote and protect naturopathic medicine in Washington state - you're welcome to join us! This level of membership is for the Non-ND Individual and/or Integrative Healthcare Professional (MD, DC, DO, DNP, PT) who would like to become a member of the WANP. (Supporting members are non-voting members, per organizational bylaws.)
We offer free memberships for naturopathic medical students, and welcome your participation in the future of our profession.