Continuing Education Update – Save the Date – October 11 – 12, 2014
The WANP is offering a two-day clinical conference this Fall at the Lynnwood Convention Center.
This year’s program is entitled “Pain Management in Naturopathic Practice” and below is a tentative list of speakers and topics:
- Christian Dodge, ND – Diagnosing and Managing Pain in a Primary Care Practice
- Michael Brown, MD – An Introduction to Dry Needling
- Dawn Ipsen, PharmD – Review of Non-Opiate Pain Medications
- Letitia Dick, ND – Naturopathic Management of Acute and Chronic Pain, and Withdrawing Patients from Medications
- Chris Kleronomos, ARNP, DAOM – Herbs for Chronic Pain, and An Introduction to Apitherapy