*Events listed are provided as a service to our members and should not be interpreted as an endorsement or recommendation by the WANP for any specific subject or content.
NESH Homeopathy Course Series
January 24 - January 26
Develop Expertise in Homeopathy: 8 Weekend Course with the New England School of Homeopathy in Seattle, WA area
January 2020 through May 2021
This course is taught by Amy Rothenberg ND and Paul Herscu ND, MPH. It meets Friday evening, Saturday, Sunday every other month on the campus of Bastyr University (is not a Bastyr sponsored event).
Approved for 60 general CEU’s by OANP. NESH is also an approved CEU provider with HANP.
#1 January 24-26, 2020
#2 March 6-8, 2020
#3 May 1-3, 2020
#4 October 2-4, 2020
#5 November 20-22, 2020
#6: January 15-17, 2021
#7: March 5-7, 2021
#8: May 14-16, 2021
NESH is the longest continuous training program of classical homeopathy in the US and is designed for experienced homeopaths as well as beginners. The curriculum for this course is designed to prioritize and integrate with ND students’ studies and folks’ full lives.
Take this course if you want to …
• Nourish your love and passion for homeopathy
• Understand homeopathic remedies in a concise, yet robust and clinically relevant way without the memorization of long lists of symptoms
• Learn a streamlined approach to case-taking and analysis to bring efficacy and efficiency into your prescribing
• Gain confidence in treating those with chronic illness and multiple complex diseases
• Enroll in a quality program of study paced to work with your busy life
Plus highly discounted homeopathic repertory software available to participants.
For additional information and an application: www.nesh.com/wanp