Are you a self-driven salesperson with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for health and wellness? Do you want to be part of a team that positively influences the practice of medicine by utilizing quality and professional nutritional supplements? Then Designs for Health is the place for you.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
Designs for Health (DFH) team members are talented, highly motivated, business minded, hardworking individuals with a high level of uncompromising integrity. Sales Representatives (Health Educators) have the opportunity to build and take ownership of a territory, managing it as their own business while establishing key relationships and providing consultative selling solutions.
The main responsibility is to represent our high quality professional Designs for Health nutritional products to professional licensed healthcare providers and strategic prospects in a designated geographical territory. The Sales Representative is the primary contact, with responsibility to favorably manage customer relationships. They will identify needs that can be met with DFH solutions, qualify the opportunity, collaborate on protocols, recommend formulas, and close sales that develop the business.
- Minimum 3 years outside (B2B) sales experience with proven success
- Proven strategic and tactical selling skills
- Natural customer focus/positive relationship builder with the ability to identify key stakeholders and penetrate high growth potential accounts
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and tenacious drive to succeed
- Results oriented, highly organized, problem solver with attention to details
- Valid driver’s license, ability to travel 80% of the time
- Strong computer skills including CRM and MS Office
- Effective time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Successful verbal, listening and written communication skills, from one-on-one to group interactions
- Good technical aptitude
This Territory Sales position will cover the Greater Seattle area.
Medical Doctors, Naturopaths, Nurse Practitioners, Nutritionists, Chiropractors, Independent Pharmacies and similar specialty types.
What We Offer
This is an independent contractor (IC)/1099 position. We offer a pay for performance (NOT straight commission) bonus based model to start you on the right track.
We provide comprehensive training, professional mentoring, field coaching and marketing support – all designed to promote the success of our Health Educators. Earning packages are attractive and lucrative, with experienced, entrepreneurial Territory Sales Representatives achieving an average of $102,000 in the first year with an uncapped earning potential as the business is developed.
The Territory Sales Representative will work independently, based out of his/her home. The desired location for the position is the Seattle area. Travel is expected in order to support the customers within the defined territory.
For more information: