Puyallup Wellness Center is a holistic family medical practice that prides itself on delivering top quality healthcare to our patients. We pride ourselves on a congenial work environment, excellent teamwork and zero drama. Check us out at PuyallupWellnessCenter.com.
• Patient vitals and body comp analysis
• Injections, phlebotomy, specimen processing and lab duties
• Obtaining basic history, assist docs with patient care including acute prescribing; some charting required.
• Work hand-in-hand with docs and assist with clinic operations
• Assisting patients with in-office supplement purchases
• Assist with IVs and physical exams
• Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets and physician’s instructions to patients
• Call in prescriptions
• Reviewing laboratory results
• Attend clinic meetings; as well as those with lab and supplement company reps
• Community and marketing outreach
• Manage medical supply and supplement inventory
Excellent job for a new grad who wants to gain experience from the ground up and learn the ropes of an established clinic. This is an hourly employee position approx. 4-5 days per week. Opportunity to grow into a full-time on-staff physician.
Active WA state ND license
IV endorsement a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet all the requirements and are interested in a long-term role in an engaging work environment, please respond by email with a cover letter and your curriculum vitae. Include the days and hours you are available to work. Christine@PuyallupWellnessCenter.com