Seattle Naturopathy & Acupuncture Center is an established family medicine clinic, operating since 1987. We run a busy clinic for three doctors, focusing on primary care. After more than three decades of practicing medicine, Dr. Rick Posmantur is retiring searching for someone to take over his patient panel. The current start date is September 1st, 2021, but we are willing to be flexible for the right candidate.
Dr. Posmantur specializes in physical medicine, acupuncture, primary care, and men’s health. The ideal candidate would also specialize in most of these fields, although Dr. Posmantur is able to offer 3-4 months of training in manipulation and acupuncture combined before he leaves.
Our ideal candidate is wanting to establish themselves here long-term. In return, we are offering a competitive salary including PTO, CE allowance, license fee coverage, malpractice coverage, and 401K.
• Full-time schedule, seeing patients 4-5 days per week.
• Timely chart completing.
• Rotating call between two other doctors.
• Must be a team player! We encourage in-house referrals and treat our office staff with respect.
• DUAL LICENSED in Washington State by start date. Licenses must be in good standing.
• Excellent physical medicine skills or a strong desire to become proficient in that modality.
• Proficient with computers and EHR systems. We use ChARM.
• Our pay is competitive, with the opportunity to earn > $120K per year.
• End of year bonuses if clinic financial goals are met.
• PTO, sick leave, and personal days.
• CE allowance, license fee coverage, and malpractice coverage.
• 401K matching.
To apply, email your cover letter, CV, and 3 employment references to email@example.com. Type in the subject line: EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION. Include in your cover letter how you practice and your ideal work environment.