Natura Medica – The Center for Natural Medicine is an established, well respected and busy primary care naturopathic medical clinic located in the quaint picturesque southern New England town of Mystic, Connecticut.
We are looking to add an experienced (2+years) naturopathic physician to our healthcare team.
You will be joining a collaborative team environment that will nurture and challenge your clinical skills as well as support your professional development. Your front desk team is experienced, efficient, knowledgeable and well known and appreciated for their excellent patient service. You will be able to focus on what you do best, patient care.
If you have the following qualifications, we are interested in meeting you!
- 2+ years of experience in general primary care including preventive health maintenance services and effective evaluation and management of allergies, arthritis, auto-immune diseases, women’s health, children’s health, diabetes, pre-diabetes, metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular health, endocrine balancing, mental health support (anxiety and depression), gastrointestinal health, and post-cancer treatment support.
- A current Connecticut license.
- A strong interest and background in cardiovascular disease, cardiometabolic health, diabetes, pre-diabetes and/or men’s health.
- A passion for promoting and teaching the art of healthy living.
- A dedication to keeping current with the latest literature and developments in natural medicine.
- Knowledgeable of and committed to effective and creative community networking and marketing to spread the word about your work and services!
Email CV/Resume and cover letter to Deirdre J. O’Connor, N.D. at
To find out more about us, visit www.naturamedicamystic.com