We are currently looking for a medical professional (ND, MD, LAc, ARNP, nutritionist, therapist, or body worker) in our Green Lake clinic. We are open to either an individual practitioner or a partnership which would share the available space. We are a patient-centered naturopathic practice; our goal is to care for the whole person — body, mind, and spirit. We currently have three NDs on staff, one of whom is also a licensed acupuncturist.
We have a spacious treatment room available for sub-let a block east of Green Lake. The room is approximately 350 square feet and includes a waiting area and a closet. There is some optional furniture available, including a bench, some chairs, and a massage table. The room is located on the first floor of a two-story building. Monthly rent is $1,600. One-year lease with the option of renewal.
Included in the rental price:
• Exclusive full-time use of the room
• Optional furniture: Chairs, lamp, massage table, folding screen
• Internet (wall jack, not wireless)
• Utilities (electricity, water, heat, garbage, and recycling)
• Cleaning service (twice weekly)
• Restrooms (shared; showers available on the second floor)
• Clinic liability insurance (not individual malpractice liability insurance)
Possible additions not included in the rental price (cost dependent on usage):
• Laundry service (weekly)
• Biohazard disposal
• Medical supplies (general family practice)
For the right individual, we are willing to look at additional possibilities such as use of our admin staff or even joining the clinic as a contracted employee.
The room is available from 5/1/18. If you have any questions or want more information, please respond to this posting via e-mail or call (206) 535-8867 and ask for Alexander. Please contact us to arrange a time to look at the room so that we can schedule viewings without interrupting patient care.