Do you have experience with or are you excited by the possibility of practicing naturopathic medicine in a primary care setting? Are you excited about the possibilities of team-based collaborative care? Have you been looking for an opportunity to focus on patient care without worrying about what it takes to run a business? Do you want the short-term security of being an employee but also desire the long-term security of an ownership interest in a group practice? If so then Heart of Wellness could be your new clinical home.
Some advantages of joining our team:
– Multiple experienced NDs & other clinicians already on staff
– Collaboration made easy & rewarding
– Our physicians are full to capacity – we need you NOW
– Marketing & promotion to rapidly grow your patient base
We have a compensation plan optimized both for short-term and for long-term prosperity:
– Competitive initial guaranteed monthly salary
– Standard salary based on a generous percentage of collections
– Yearly bonuses based on clinic cash-flow
– Option to enter into group practice ownership
– Sale of ownership shares provides income when you retire
Our gorgeous timber-framed building is set in an urban oasis just minutes from downtown Olympia and includes a large number of spacious exam/treatment rooms, shared office space and break room, a very comprehensive dispensary, and room to expand as we grow. Olympia is a beautiful, progressive, relaxed and family-friendly town with a growing patient base, good schools and a low cost of living. Washington is a very progressive state in terms of interest in and support for naturopathic medicine. Naturopaths are considered primary care providers, state law requires that most naturopathic services are covered under most insurance plans, and reimbursement levels are good.
If hired you will be required to participate in regular formal and informal opportunities for collaboration. You will also be required to participate in networking and/or promotional or community engagement activities such as giving public talks, engaging with potential patients in open-house or health-fair environments, or networking with other clinicians.
Ashley Manix / firstname.lastname@example.org