We are seeking another experienced ND, ND/LAc to join our integrative clinic. Our ideal candidate is patient focused, willing to provide collaborative care for patients, a team player motivated to grow with us and will bring an active patient caseload, if possible. We currently have a wonderful group of practitioners with a focus on community and team based collaborative care. We are offering an opportunity for you to focus on your patients without worrying about what it takes to run a business. This is a turnkey practice opportunity for qualified practitioners with the possibility of securing ownership interest for greater long-term financial security.
We are excited to offer:
· Marketing and promotional strategies to help rapidly grow your patient base.
· Compensation based on a generous percentage of collections.
· Collaboration made easy and rewarding.
· Support Staff including: full-time reception, medical billing and insurance credentialing.
· Online scheduling and electronic medical record.
· Spacious treatment rooms.
· Flexible schedule.
· Full herbal apothecary, professional supplement product lines, special ordering service.
Our ideal candidate:
· Is licensed in the state of Washington.
· Available in early 2020
· Is passionate, focused and ready to be part of an excellent team.
· Has at least 3 years of experience and is currently seeing patients.
· Is credentialed with insurance companies.
Please respond to this add with a cover letter and your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.
Emerge Natural Healthcare, PLLC (Emerge NHC) provides integrative healthcare to our community through a combined medical clinic, retail supplement store and classroom/movement space. Our comprehensive health care facility includes: Naturopathic Medicine, Acupuncture/East Asian medicine, Chiropractic, Mental Health, Massage, Movement Classes and Community Building Classes and Events. The retail portion of our facility offers access to physician grade supplements, custom compounded herbal formulas and expert advice on their use from licensed practitioners. We have an easy to find location in downtown Vancouver, Washington with free parking for our patients. The space is large, inviting and comfortable with many treatment rooms, a lab, breakroom, multipurpose room and is ADA compliant.
“Emerge NHC does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, and/or marital status.”