Restore Cryotherapy and Hyperwellness is looking for a team-oriented, self-motivated, task-driven part time naturopathic physician for our new location in Kirkland, WA .
The Company :
Restore is the leading retail provider of Hyper Wellness services in the United States. We coined the phrase Hyper Wellness because it exemplifies our approach: offer cutting edge
services that have shown results, striving to make our customers feel better every time they visit, and hyper stimulate the body’s natural defense mechanisms. For us, Hyper
Wellness is a lifestyle that we believe improves the lives of our customers.
Restore’s unique retail locations are the antithesis of a traditional doctor’s office. We are efficient, fun and social. Every day, we help thousands of customers achieve their goals around sports performance, pain management, recovery, beauty and overall wellness. We value work / life balance, and get to spend our days helping our customers be PROACTIVE in their health.
Today, Hyper Wellness modalities include Cryotherapy (localized and whole body), IV Drip
Therapy, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Infrared Saunas, Compression Therapy, Allergy
Treatment, and Photobiomodulation Therapy.
The Position :
Restore focuses on three key components : Helping our customers feel better, so they can do more of what they love (better), making Hyper Wellness affordable and accessible, and providing our services in a fun, engaging, transparent environment.
We are seeking a dedicated part time naturopathic physician to assist in a variety of duties both on and off site while building and maintaining our culture in a new market. Job duties include,
but are not limited to :
• Administering two primary medical services: Intravenous therapy and Intramuscular injections using the prescribed formula and an array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
• Mild hyperbaric treatment oxygen treatments.
• Administers skin testing as well as transdermal immunotherapy
• Under the provider’s and nursing director’s supervision, addresses, and answers client questions using the Medical/Nursing Reference Guide and communicates to the medical team any issues or adverse events.
• Assisting with a variety of essential store functions during standard operating hours and special on or offsite events.
Our ideal candidate will have the following :
• Licensed as a Naturopathic Physician meeting all state requirements and be in good standing to practice medicine.
• One year experience administering IVs and injections
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Willingly adhere to all policies and procedures and maintain compliance at all times.
Why Should You Apply?
• Competitive Salary
• -Access to our services at the employee rate
• -Competitive scheduling and great work/life balance
• -Culture that fosters personal growth and achievement
Job Type: Part Time
Salary: $34.00 to $38.00 /hour
Dr. Kimberly Otis