ABOUT OREGON INTEGRATED HEALTH
Oregon Integrated Health is an integrated team of clinical providers working together in a Patient Centered Primary Care Medical Home to improve patient’s physical, mental and oral healthcare.
Our clinical team is comprised of Medical Doctors, Family Nurse Practitioners, Naturopathic Physicians, Counselors, Acupuncturists, Chiropractors and Physical Therapists and dental hygienists.
Oregon Integrated Health is committed to the delivering care as our healthcare market changes. We offer telemedicine, text and phone visits for our patients. As a provider you have access to a physical office and being able to work from the comfort of your home. We accept all private payers, Medicare, Medicaid and patients that pay for our medical membership program.
We are looking to hire a full time or part time Naturopathic Physician to provide primary care, diagnosis, consultation and medication management to our adult patient population.
This position qualifies for the Oregon Loan Repayment Program
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The Naturopathic Physician will provide primary care in an integrated setting along with behavioral and mental health care providers and other primary care providers.
• All providers have access to Medical Support staff as well a Patient Health Navigators for patients with complex medical and behavioral health disorders.
• New patient visits are 45 minutes and follow up 30 minutes – phone and urgent appointments are 15 minutes.
• Conduct standard medical and physical examinations and perform standard diagnostic tests
• Orders, reviews and provides patient instructions regarding diet and activities and their modifications as appropriate.
• Advise patients on treatment options on both standard practice and naturopathic areas with emphasis on therapeutic exercise, and nutritional medicine regimens and natural treatment options.
• Refer patients to other health professionals in the treatment of diseases requiring further diagnosis and evaluation.
• Provides appropriate medical record documentation in an EHR on all patients in accordance with clinic policy.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Graduation from an accredited naturopathic school or college.
• State of Oregon licensed as a Naturopathic Doctor (ND).
• Drug Enforcement Agency Certificate
- Active Oregon License
• National Provider Identifier (NPI)
• Basic Life Saving Skills CPR/AID
• Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
• Flexible with hours and scheduling
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org