The D’Adamo Institute for the Advancement of Natural Therapies is a 5000 sq. ft, well established naturopathic practice with over half a century of growth and research utilizing blood type and sub-blood type for the ultimate individualization of each patient‘s treatment approach.
We are seeking a physician who:
- Has graduated from an accredited institute with a doctorate in Naturopathy.
- Is able to perform spinal manipulations
- Is prepared to learn blood grouping and sub grouping and all other therapies associated with this exciting and individualistic way of treating people.
- Is well-grounded in practical Naturopathic principles of care, but also flexible and responsive to the individual needs of our patient population.
Preferably a minimum of three years of full-time practice experience, although, a newer practitioner with excellent judgement and skills may be considered.
This physician must enjoy working with people, have a warm, likable personality, sincerely care about our patients, willing to go “the extra mile” when needed, while always maintaining respectful boundaries with patients.
This doctor should possess and have a passion for providing outstanding internal and customer service skills to our fellow practitioners and patients. Above-average professional and medical ethics are a must.
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves to practice natural medicine but does not have an interest in owning or managing their own practice. We envision a long-term relationship with a physician who wants to grow with us.
Our expectations are as follows:
- Motivated and excited about practicing as a physician.
- 5 day work week
- Professional dress when visiting with patients
- Punctual, thorough and accurate charting.
- Be able to work as a team with other doctor and clinic staff.
- Learn our specialized system of diagnosing and treating
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Administrative staff, billing services, attractive, centrally located practice space.
- Malpractice Insurance
- Continuing education units provided through NHAND weekend course.
Total compensation package that includes:
- Company paid vacation time and holidays.
- Competitive benefit package including medical, dental and vision. Dependent coverage also available.
- 401K retirement savings, Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employer paid basic life insurance and long-term disability
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Current acupuncture license
- Current Chiropractor license
- Spanish Comprehension or fluency
Please email your CV along with a cover letter highlighting your accomplishments, demonstrated experience, and why you feel your application should be considered to Admin@dadamoinstitute.com.
The D’Adamo Institute for the Advancement of Natural Therapies
44 Bridge Street
Portsmouth, NH 08301
Job Type: Full-time