Associate position available for a Naturopathic Doctor in an established naturopathic clinic in North Seattle. Join us as a Locum Tenans for one of our doctors who is leaving for maternity leave in June and immediately have a full schedule of patients three days a week. Stay on as an associate doctor after the 3 months leave. We are looking for an experienced, positive, motivated, and dedicated ND to join our thriving practice with the potential to become a partner in the future. If you have dreamed about having your own practice but the thought of starting from scratch discourages you, give this opportunity some thought. You should be busy right away.
We offer a fully stocked supplement dispensary, lab space, large sunny offices and treatment room. Our team of two Naturopathic Physicians welcomes patients of all ages and focuses on hormonal balance, musculoskeletal health, acupuncture, and active lifestyle management. Our front desk staff is committed to providing exceptional patient service in a warm and caring environment.
The ideal candidate will have some or all of the following attributes, goals and experience:
• Self-starter with excellent communication skills who has a desire to build a thriving practice
• Desire to work in a team environment that is stimulating and encourages feedback and growth
• Gastroenterology focus a plus
• At least three years clinical experience
• Thrives on consistent improvement in the area of patient relations and holds the ultimate goal of extraordinary patient care
• Has a passion for continued education and research
• Desires collaboration and association in day to day practice
If this is YOU please provide your CV or resume and letter of introduction to healthwiseIM@gmail.com