You are a dynamic, motivated and compassionate ND with well-developed interpersonal skills. We are a well-established (1992) clinic seeking an associate to foster a well-rounded practice. IV and/or Ozone certifications are a plus, but can be attained later. I have a beautiful location on the Lake Union waterfront in Seattle where I offer a fully stocked dispensary, 3 treatment rooms, a waiting room and a front desk committed to providing exceptional patient service in a very warm and caring environment.
If you have the following experience, attributes, and commitments then we would welcome your application.
- Women’s Health and Hormone Balancing
- Adrenal fatigue, Thyroid Disorders
- GI Imbalance
- IV and/or Ozone therapy
- Physical Medicine
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Outgoing, perceptive, intuitive
- Positive and adaptable
- Have high expectations for yourself and others
- Understand the importance of patient rapport and customer service
- Willing to engage in ongoing coaching for building your practice
- Have a passion for continued education and study
- 2 years minimal clinical experience
- DEA number
- IV therapy certification
Please send a cover letter, resume and head shot to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please respond to the following questions in your cover letter:
- What interests you about our practice/why do you want to work here?
- What special skills do you bring to our practice?
- What is your 5 year practice plan?
We look forward to hearing from you.