Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians
Washington State sets the standard in the field of naturopathic medicine, including patient care, outreach, professional education, as well as insurance coverage advances and state governmental legislation. Here you can find news and information crucial to your practice and the vitality of our profession. Since 1934, we have been the collective public voice in Washington State for the naturopathic profession.
Your membership in the WANP provides for support such as:
- Legislative representation on bills and issues affecting your ability to practice.
- A personal practice profile www.FindaNaturalDoctor.com.
- Referrals from the WANP office in response to calls from prospective patients.
- Access to the members-only sections of the WANP website.
- E-Delivery of our newsletter “Vital News for Washington NDs.”
- Discounts on WANP continuing education conferences and programs.
- Opportunities to participate on WANP committees and projects.