Annual Conference October 1 – 2, 2016
register now for best prices
Staying Current in Primary Care
Early bird deadline is September 6, 2016.
This year’s conference will be held October 1 – 2, 2016 at the Shoreline Conference Center just north of Seattle.
Speakers and topics include:
- Laurie Mischley, ND, MPH, PhD (c) – Nutritional Strategies for Neuroprotection: Can Parkinson’s & Alzheimer’s Be Slowed?
- Catherine Darley, ND – Treating Sleep Complaints Naturally: Supporting Health
- Seth Enos, ND, EMT-P – Emergency Medicine for Primary Care – Planning and Considerations
- Kelsey Klausmeyer, ND – Clinical Management of Obese and Overweight Patients
- Mona Fahoum, ND – Sexually Transmitted Disease Update
- Paul Reilly, ND, LAc, FABNO – Updates on Integrative Oncology and Highlights of 2016 ONCANP Conference
- Alethea Fleming, ND – Updates in Geriatric Primary Care; and, Polypharmacy in Geriatrics
- Kris Somol, ND – Updates in Women’s Health Topics: PAPs, Management of Cervical Dysplasia, and Breast Cancer Screening; and, Updates on Topics in Adolescent Health
- Joshua Goldenberg, ND – Research on Naturopathic Approaches to IBS
- Eric Yarnell, ND, RH (AHG) – Botanical Medicine Update
Register early for best pricing! Click here.
WANP Annual Election Results
The following seven individuals have been elected by our membership to serve on the WANP board of directors. Their term begins in September.
- Joanna Forwell, ND
- Kelsey Klausmeyer, ND
- Eva Kozura, ND, EAMP
- Emily Lesnak, ND
- Miranda Marti, ND
- Angela Ross, ND
- Joshua Rubinstein, ND
The rest of the board members include:
- Mona Fahoum, ND – President
- Adam Geiger, ND – Vice President and Governmental Affairs Chair
- Nadya Rubinstein, ND
- Vicki Modica, ND
- Emily Livengood, ND
- Andrea Emde – Student representative