2016 Annual Conference Lecture Recordings
“Staying Current in Primary Care”
Recordings are now available. Visit the Store to purchase.
This year’s conference was held October 1 – 2, 2016 at the Shoreline Conference Center just north of Seattle.
Speakers and topics include:
- Laurie Mischley, ND, MPH, PhD – Nutritional Strategies for Neuroprotection: Can Parkinson’s & Alzheimer’s Be Slowed?
- Catherine Darley, ND – Treating Sleep Complaints Naturally: Supporting Health
- Seth Enos, ND, EMT-P – Emergency Medicine for Primary Care – Planning and Considerations
- Kelsey Klausmeyer, ND – Clinical Management of Obese and Overweight Patients
- Mona Fahoum, ND – Sexually Transmitted Disease Update
- Paul Reilly, ND, LAc, FABNO – Updates on Integrative Oncology and Highlights of 2016 ONCANP Conference
- Alethea Fleming, ND – Updates in Geriatric Primary Care; and, Polypharmacy in Geriatrics
- Kris Somol, ND – Updates in Women’s Health Topics: PAPs, Management of Cervical Dysplasia, and Breast Cancer Screening; and, Updates on Topics in Adolescent Health
- Joshua Goldenberg, ND – Research on Naturopathic Approaches to IBS
- Eric Yarnell, ND, RH (AHG) – Botanical Medicine Update
This was a great conference and you’ll want these lectures for your library. Available individually or as a complete set with and without 12 CEUs.