July 2016: Association News
WANP Annual Election Results
The annual election of directors for the WANP’s governing board is complete. Seven positions on the board were open and the number of votes cast was the highest it’s been in years! The following directors were elected by our membership. Their term will begin in September.
- Joanna Forwell, ND
- Kelsey Klausmeyer, ND
- Eva Kozura, ND, EAMP
- Emily Lesnak, ND
- Miranda Marti, ND
- Angela Ross, ND
- Joshua Rubinstein, ND
Our Annual Conference: “Staying Current in Primary Care”
This year’s conference will be held October 1 – 2, 2016 at the Shoreline Conference Center just north of Seattle.
Speakers and topics include:
- Laurie Mischley, ND – Nutritional Strategies for Neuroprotection: Can Parkinson’s & Alzheimer’s Be Slowed?
- Catherine Darley, ND – Treating Sleep Complaints Naturally: Supporting Health
- Seth Enos, ND – Emergency Medicine for Primary Care – Planning and Considerations
- Kelsey Klausmeyer, ND – Clinical Management of Obese and Overweight Patients
- Mona Fahoum, ND – Sexually Transmitted Disease Update
- Paul Reilly, ND, LAc, FABNO – Updates on Integrative Oncology and Highlights of 2016 ONCANP Conference
- Alethea Fleming, ND – Updates in Geriatric Primary Care; and, Polypharmacy in Geriatrics
- Kris Somol, ND – Updates in Women’s Health Topics: PAPs, Management of Cervical Dysplasia, and Breast Cancer Screening; and, Updates on Topics in Adolescent Health
- Joshua Goldenberg, ND – Research on Naturopathic Approaches to IBS
- Eric Yarnell, ND – Botanical Medicine Update
Register early for best pricing! Click here.